About Your Future Address
Your Future Address isn’t like any other Kansas City real estate company. We provide the full-services of a Realtor for a low flat-fee. We save you money on real estate commission and there are no upfront fees.
If we don’t sell the home, we don’t get paid.
This is not a for sale by owner service. We are working for you throughout the whole process – from contract to close. In 2015, we sold over $43.79 million in real estate.
With Your Future Address as your listing agent, you receive full-service!
- Listed in the Multiple Listing Service, on other broker sites, on our site, on national sites like Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com & Realtor.com, and regularly posted to Craig’s List.
- Promoted on social media through Facebook and YouTube.
- Professionally photographed with wide-angle HDR photos – meaning that your photos will have ideal exposure and lighting – one of the most important parts of a home listing.
- Centralized Showing Solutions to coordinate all of the showings.
- Traditional components of a listing, like a sign in the yard and an electronic lockbox that only Realtors can open.
- Additionally, we have all of the paperwork and experience to get you from contract to close.
More About YFAs Flat-Fee Real Estate Service
Your Future Address was founded in 2012 and was the first flat-fee real estate agency to enter the market. It continues to operate as the only flat-fee real estate agency in Kansas City and with its business model has recorded more than $420million in sales since its inception. YFA currently ranks as one of the top real estate agencies in Kansa City.
YFA provides the quality service you would expect from a 6% listing agency– it just chooses to charge less – it’s that simple. Your Future Address isn’t like any other real estate company. It provides the full-services of a realtor for a low flat-fee with no upfront costs.
About Katie Yeager Stout | Your Future Address Founder
Katie founded Your Future Address, LLC in 2012 after working for another local brokerage. Katie got her real estate license in 2009 and received the Kansas City Regional Association of Realtor’s award for Rookie of the Year. As a local real estate expert, Katie has been featured on Fox 4, KCTV5, KMBC, NBC 41 Action News, local radio stations and in various newspapers and publications including the Kansas City Star, the Kansas City Business Journal, and INK Magazine.
Katie is a former board member of Heartland Habitat for Humanity and currently serves on the board for the Humane Society of Greater Kansas City. Katie has been recognized as a Rising Star, One of Kansas City’s Most Influential Women, and featured in a story on KCTV5 about local women breaking through the glass ceiling. As a graduate of Babson College (Consistently ranked as U.S. News & World Report’s #1 Entrepreneurship program), she is passionate about entrepreneurship and has loved the process of growing a small business.